Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Pics!


Oreo Cereal? Breakfast or lunch??? hmmm....perhaps both?
Maybe he's just too lazy to dunk each one???
I can hear him proclaim as he's breaking up the cookies...
"Sacrament Style!"




You know that picture of Joseph Smith translating the Book of Mormon??? Strike me down but this angle in sepia reminds me of that.....(stop rolling your eyes at me!)


Not sure where this is...members or investigators....when I find out I'll post it.



Where shall we go today Elder?
These are the blow darts that they use to......



....decide where they'll go! The orange lines outline their area....It's pretty big!


I see that Skylar eats the same way there as he did at home!
Some things never change!
Food groups represented are:
Meat group - chicken nuggies
Dairy - cheese stick
Vegetable - ketchup (which is from a tomato so it counts)
Fruits - 2 fruits!! lemons AND limes (Mt. Dew)


We're pretty sure this is Titus. Skylar's first baptism.



Bridge across time. Just a cool place to be I guess.




Can you read this? It's pretty small.....



They leave one of these shirts on the table after a teaching or dinner appointment....with a message on the back.....no faces though.....