Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Email!

December 6, 2010

Dad writes: (Skylar replies)

i got on like half an hour ago and there was no letter!!!! i was about to log off. hahah i will read it right now!!


How was your week, are you feeling better? YA IM BACK ON MY FEET.. I HAD A NICE TIME TO SIT AND PLAY GUITAR.. THE PRESIDENT AUTHORIZED IT THOUGH SO ITS OK. HAHA. IT SAVED ME. IM LIKE DAD.. I CANT BE KEPT INSIDE FOR 3 DAYS LIKE THAT.

Is it still as cold or has it warmed up a little? NO IT JUST GETTS COLDER AND COLDER
We are a bit warmer here, and this whole week it's in the mid 70s.I HATE YOU
Any word on transferees yet? NA I WILL KNOW ON SAT. BUT PRES MAKES IT SOUND LIKE IM OUT OF HERE.. IVE BEEN IN SALEM FOR 6 MONTHS NOW GEEZE.BUT I REACH MY 6ER ON THE 9TH!!!! PARTY TIME.. (THATS A LANDMARK FOR MISSIONARIES..IT IS THE COMMING OF AGE FOR A GREENY TO BE ONE NO MORE!! AND IS 25% DONE WITH THE MISH...ITS NICE TO HAVE TIME UMDER THE BELT HAHA)
How are you doing on $ do you need me to put some in for you this week? I THINK I AM GOOD BUT I HAVE NOT CECKED. I AM TRYING NOT TO SPEND ANY MONEY UNLESS I ABSOLUTLY HAVE TOO. BUT I DID BUY ELDER BEAN SONE COUGH MEDICINE LAST WEEK. HE NEEDED IT BAD AND SAID THAT HE WAS NOT GOING TO PAY FOR IT. ITS LIKE 3 BUCKS!! I GOT IT FOR HIM SO THAT I COULD SLEEP HAHA/
Mom has the store about ready to open and this should be the week for that. SWEET SHE NEEDS TO GET IT GOING STRONG SO THAT I DONT NEED TO LOOK FOR A JOB WHEN I GET HOME HAHAH
How is the work going this week, any new prospects? NO WE HAVE BEEN ON HOUSE AREST BY THE NURSE ALL WEEK.. LAME!!! I DIDENT COME HERE TO SIT INSIDE ALL DAY!!!
Any good stories?UM.. WE GOT A SWEET BMW RIDE!! AND THE MEMBER TOLD US THAT IF WE WANT HE IS HAPPY TO GIVE US 30% OFF ON A USED ONE WHEN WE GET OFF THE MISH. THEY ARE NICE CARS. HE REALLY SOLD ME ON GETTING ONE EVENTUALY.. BUT I WILL PROBABLY JUST DRIVE A CIVIC WHEN I GET BACK...BECAUSE IN REALITY.. THEY ARE CHEEP.. AND I JUST KNOW THAT KYLEE IS GOIING TO TOTAL THE CAR.. HAHAH. NOT IN A BIG WERCK.. BUT LITTLE BY LITTLE...SOB SOB. POOR CAR NEVER HAD A CHANCE.. AHHAAHA
Both Pa and Grandma had surgery this week. The blew up Pa's kidney stone and while they we in they found a small cancer on his bladder. It was a blessing that they found it
And the doc said it could have been bad. Thank heaven for kidney stones. Grandma will have to have surgery again to fix her. They need to remove a section of the tube that is
To badly scared. The doc says its a pretty easy thing.
How are things with E-Bean, the same or is the Christmas Spirit changing his attitude towards service?
HES DOING ALOT BETTER.. I THINK HES TURNING AROUND. I HOPE THAT HE STAYS THIS WAY
How did the crown go. Is it all better? YA I JUST CAME FROM THE DENTIST. ITS FEELS 100% BETTER!!
What do you do when the weather is really bad, walk or do you have meetings during those times? WE WORK. RAIN OR SHINE!!
Kasey has a project in school with flat Stanley, and would like you to help her with it if it is ok. You would have to take pics of flat Stanley in areas that you go. Like on your bike, and other senic sights.OK...WHO IS FLAT STANLY AGAIN??
Flat Staley is a cardboard boy that is in a story that they are reading and he goes on all these great adventures. so they are all sending him out to people in differnt pants of the world and they will have like a show and tell.
with him all over the place. Like on a mission.

Can you have someone take a really good pics of you for our Christmas cards?YA BUT I HAE TO WAIT UNTIL MY NEXT AREA TO GET IT WITH MY NEW COMP.. UNLESS YOU JUST WANT ONE OF JUST ME...
How are your studies going, anything that just stands out at you?NOT REALY THIS WEEK. BEING SICK HAS MADE STUDIES KIND OF A CHORE. BUT I HAVE BEEN FOCUSING ALOT ON MY PURPOSE AS A MISSIONARY.
Do you know what time you are going to be able to call on Christmas or will they let you know that after transferees? I WILL LET YOU KNOW SOON AS I DO.
I will have mom get a calling card in the mail so you can have it prior to the time you need it. OK SOUNDS GREAT!
Any fun plans for Pday or is it shopping and landrey? BOWLING AND MONOPOLY WITH SOME FRIENDLY MISSIONARIES.. NO LAZER TAG TODAY....
What do you need in the way of food type items.UMM NOTHING I AM CLEANING OUT BEFORE TRANSFERS
Is your ward doing a nativity or something for Christmas? YA BUT I WILL BE GONE FOR IT
The Andersons are in charge of ours this year, and he is missing not having you to set up the sound system. HAHA. I WISH I HAD ONE STILL.. DID YOU CHECK THE TRUNK OF THE CAR??? I THINK THERE IS SOME GEAR IN THERE??
How is the music thing going. Do you play the piano very much. YA BUT I HAVE BEEN WORKING ON SINGING ALLOT.. I WANT TO BE ABLE TO SING THE MUSIC I WRITE.
Beatles on Itunes, that's a biggy.
How many scriptures are you up to now, wish I could remember what I ate for breakfast.
I AM AT 120 SOMTHING ... I HAVE BEEN GIVING MY BRAIN A LITTLE BIT OF A REST BEFORE I START ON MEMORIZING CHAPTERS.
I saw on the news a Chinese kid memorized 20 something decks of cards in 26 seconds to set a new genius record. what's my name???
Well I better let you get back to you day, love and miss you.
HAHAHA
MISS YOU AND LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!! I WILL SEND A LETTER THIS WEEK!!!! ONLY 18 MORE MONTHS!!!!!!!!


Love Dad