Tuesday, January 11, 2011

email

January 10, 2011

Kasey writes:


hi skylar how are you doing .

i cant wait to see the flat kasey.

the song piggy bank on that cd is my favorite.

miss u

love u bubba



Skylar replies:


I love you!!! make sure that you read from that BOM stories every night!! ok!!!
Im glad that you like the CD!! i will have to take you to see him when i get home!!

LOVE YOU!!

Dad writes: (Skylar replies)

Well how was the first week of the new year?IT WAS REALY GOOD. I GOT A CALL ON SATURDAY NIGHT AND WAS TOLD TO SPEAK IN CHURCH FOR 15 MINUETS. I PRAPARED AND WHEN IT WAS TIME TO GO UP I GOT A NOTE SAYING TO GO FOR 30!! BANG BANG!! (THAT WAS ME SHOOTING MYSELF IN THE HEAD!!) WE ALSO GOT 2 NEW INVESTIGATORS!!
Did you have a good Sunday? YES I DID. I STARTED TAKEING A JOURNAL TO WRITE DOWN MY THOUGHTS. IT WAS REALY GOOD. I ALSO STARTED TO FEEL DIFFERENT ABOUT SACRAMENT. IT FEELS LIKE THE SAVING ORDINANCE THAT IT IS. WHEN WE SING THE HYMN AND BLESS THE BREAD AND WATER THE CHAPEL HAS STARTED TO FEEL LIKE THE TEMPLE!!
How is the work going, are you finding anyone to listen to the message? WE GOT 2 THIS WEEK!!
I talked to Bo's mom last night at a meeting and she said that he had been robbed this week, He had just taken his money out for the whole month
And someone was watching him and the took it all, she wasn't sure if they took his back pack, camera, and scriptures. She was up beat and said it was all part of the
Experience. Hope it doesn't change his faith in people and the love that the savior has for each of his children, even when they are not making the choices that they should.
I know this brings me great comfort and has throughout my life.
what's going on there anything new?
HARIS IS SUPER TRUNKY!! I NEED A YOUNGER COMPANION NEXT TIME. HE GOES HOME IN 2 WEEKS AND HE IS ALREADY PACKED!! I We are all doing well here and are looking forward to the new year.
Is there anything that you need Mom has a Box started and we will get it sent out this week but we could add to it if there some thing that you could use>
Thomas ( side note: this is a friend from our old ward...he's in London) comes home on the 16th, Wow that was fast, but 7 months down, it seems like it's flying by.
How are things with the companion going, are you guys seeing things as one yet?
NO BUT AT THIS POINT I CAN WAIT IT OUT FOR 2 WEEKS.
What's up with your weather, I can't tell by watching the weather here, It looks rainy one time and clear the next, Maybe that's just what's happening.
We have been cool he but it is going to warm up here this week.
IT IS GOING TO SNOW THIS WEEK.. BURRRRR AND ITS GETTING CLOSSER TO THE WINTER 74 DAYS OF RAIN STRAIT.
I charged your iPod and all looks good. kylee is trying to find were the other music is stored to back it up. IF YOU CALL UP DANJEE HE CAN SHOW YOU THE WEBSITE TO GET IT BACKED UP. AND YOU CAN THROW IT ON THE TERRA DRIVE. BUT IF ANYTHING DOSENT FEEL RIGHT THAN I WOULD SAY DONT DO IT AND JUST KEEP IT SAFE SOMEWHERE.
Mom and I are meeting with a distributor today to get Down East in the store and we've ordered a few other lines that should be here in a month.
I think things will start to go when more people know we are open.
How are you doing with you prospects are they still moving in the right direction?
WE HAVE A BAPTISM THIS WEEK BUT ITS JUST FOR RECORD PURPOSES SO IT DOSENT FEEL AS COOL.
What do you have Planed for Pday, how was Portland last week?WE ARE GOING TO THE GOODWILL. AND PLAYING SETELER OF CATAN AND POOHEAD. HAVE YOU GUYS PLAYED IT YET. ITS LIKE MY FAVORITE GAME!! LAST WEEK WE WENT TO THE MALL AND I GOT A BRITISH FLAG AND A TDWP SHIRT FOR PDAYS!! AND A FEW COLONGES THAT WERE ON SUPER SALE!! I GOT LIKE 4 BOTTLES FOR 5 BUCKS A PIECE!! GOOD CHRISTMAS. FOR 50 BUCKS
We are in Luke and I'm liking it so far. What is your favorite book in the New Testament?THE GOSPELS BY FAR!!I LOVE TO COMPARE THEM AND GET SOME GOOD DOCTRINE. LIKE HOW JOHN HAD THE ARRONIC PRIESTHOOD. BUT RIGHT NOW FOR STUDY I AM JUST READING THE BOM. (Book of Mormon) I AM GOING TO SEE HOW MANY TIMES I CAN READ IT BEFORE MY YEAR MARK!
Well keep me up to date on the latest and have a great week I'll talk to you soon.
Love you keep up the good work
Dad

LOVE YOU!!