Monday, June 27, 2011

June 20, 2011

Dad writes:
(Skylar replies)

How are you, are things going ok in the Great state of Portland?WAY GOOD. WE KILLED A ROOSTER TODAY! BRO SIMMONS WAS TIARD OF IT WAKING HIM UP.. SO HE ASKED IF I WOULD GO AND KILL IT.. SO I DID.. IT WAS WEIRD.. HE SAID TO STEP ON THE HEAD AND PULL THE LEGS OUT.. I WILL SEND THE PICS.. IT WAS COOL.. THEN I CUT OFF HIS HEAD..
STILL TRYING TO DECIDE WHAT TO DO WITH THE BDAY CASH.. IVE READ MY BOOK.. ITS ONLINE.. SO I GO TO LDS TO READ IT.. I AM THINKING ABOUT GETTING A SWEET STRIPY SUIT.. OR SOME WEIGHTS.. IDK.. WHAT DO YOU THINK..
We are moving from the hot stage to who turned on the oven, had our 1st 110 day of the year last week and will be around that this week.
Looked like you were in the mid 70's, gotta love that, are you still getting rain?
How is the work going, any new prospects?
NOTHING.. THE WORK IS SUPER DEAD.. IT IS SO AGRIVATING
Fun that you got to go back and speak at a baptism, that's how it gets done, we plant the seeds and if all goes as planed others bring the crops in.
How are things going with the companion, still bffs?
FOR SURE!! I LOVE SCHOENFELD
Any big plans for today? SNUFFED A ROOSTER.. AND THATS ABOUT IT. STARTED P90X WORKOUT TODAY..
Hey did you happen to get Grandma's card with $? She is worried about it. I DID AND SENT A THANK YOU AND LETTER!
The ward did the big split yesterday and Castlegate is now in three different wards. Howell's and that area are in Creekside, North of the school is Castlegate, and our street south is in the new
Sierra vista ward. Big mix up of other wards to but It's all good, shows the grow that is happening and how things are always changing.
What are you eating, and are you being fed?
YES I AM BEING FED ALLOT!! GOOD HAPPY DAY TO DELIGHT IN FATNESS
Is there anything that you need or are you still doing ok? I THINK I AM FINE.. I CHOSE TO GET A BUTTON EXTENDER AS OPPOSED TO GETTING NEW SHIRTS.. CHEAPER AND ALL
Any new Scriptures that you really like? MY FAVORITE CHAPTER IN ALL THE NEW TESTAMENT.. JOHN 21!!! I LOVE IT SO MUCH!!
How is your ward doing are they able to turn you to any new prospects? WE ARE WORKING ON IT BUT ITS NOT GOING TO WELL.. WE ARE TRYING TO GET THE WARD EXCITED THROUGH THE YOUTH
So what is you favorite time of day? BED TIME
Are you getting enough sleep, and how are you sleeping? OK I GUESS MELOTONIN HELPS.. SINCE I HAVE A VERY SET SCHEDULE FOR TIME THAT I CAN SLEEP.
Any new animal sightings, mom told you that we saw a big buck in Utah, and a mother duck passing with her lings, Kasey really liked that.
Hard to belive that it's half over, it just seem like you just left.
Kevin will be coming home soon, and so will Josh, How is Bo doing, have you been able to stay in touch?
WE TALK ALLOT.. hE IS DOING GOOD. HE WRITE ME A 25 PAGE LETTER THAT IS IN THE MAIL.. I GUESS THATS THE SIGN OF A GOOD FRIEND. I HAVE AS STEADY OF CONTACT WITH HIM AS YOU.. I MISS HIM.. HE GETS BACK 6 WEEKS AFTER ME I GUESS.. THEN WE WORK OUR BUTS OF FOR COLLAGE CASH.. UGG...
What do you think, you next area will be or do you think they will keep you were you are for a while? IDK. NEW MISSION PRESIDENT IN 10 DAYS.. WHO KNOW WHAT WILL HAPPEN. IM SEVEARLY SCREWED IF I GO INTO LEADERSHIP..
Not much to report here we are all doing fine, Kylee just got back from trek and was glad to take a shower, I think she had a good time.
We will go to our new ward this week, the one we should be at, Brian Eldriedge was called to be the new cubmaster I think he will be great at it.
Well I will let you get on with your day, have a great week and I will talk to you soon.
Love you, Dad

LOVES!!! I AM SENDING YOU A SURPRISE OK!!