Monday, July 18, 2011

Fourth of July

July 4th, 2011

Dad writes: (Skylar replies)

Happy 4Th, I hope you are having a good day, I loved to sing the patriotic song in church yesterday and to feel that the lord has truely blessed this nation and all that live here.
Never forget how lucky you are to be born at this time and in this nation, with all the rights and privligages that we have.
How is the mission going, do you feel that you are being led by the spirit?
SOMETIMES.. I THINK I JUST GET USED TO IT.. BUT EVERY ONCE IN A WHILE I GET A AWAKENING TO HOW MUCH I AM LED
I know that at times it is hard to stay in tune but if you let yourself go and follow what you know to be right he will guide and bless you.
has your mission President been released yet?
YES PRES MORBY IS IN.. THEY SAY HE IS REALY RELAXED ABOUT THINGS
How are things going with your companion? AWESOME.. I HOPE WE DONT GET TRANSFERED
How is the weather now, it is sticky and hot here. and we might even get rain.
Any plans for the FireWorks? Kasey is at Grandmas and Kylee is going to Emily's, so I think mom and I are going to watch a movie and stay inside where it is cool.
UMM.. NOT YET BUT I WILL TRY TO FIGURE SOMETHING OUT.. WE WENT TO A SWEET PARADE TODAY.. IT WAS COOL..
Any plans for Pday? JUST SOME SINGGING AND GUITAR PLAYING
Saw Josh at walmart, seems to be in good spirits. It was nice to talk to him.
I talked to Cameron Beatty at Kevins homecoming and you wouldn't belive how much he has changed, looks alot like his older brother.
Kevin looks the same and is still just Kevin, It was good to see the Shoe's, sure miss them.
How have you been feeling, and change of weather problems?
JUST ALERGIES..
Do you need anything? mom had me dig out your shoes and a hoodie, She will get that in the mail this week.
What's your favorite thing to do right now, Besides sleeping? and guitar center? I LIKE TO READ DOCTINAL BOOKS
How are you doing with you Reading? I AM DOING GOOD.. TIME TO START THE BOM AGAIN.. I WANT TO BE ABLE TO MAKE IT FUN FOR PEOPLE TO LISTEN TO.
do you have any new leads, anyone your teaching? NO.. BUT WE HAVE ALLOT OF FUNNY TRACTING STORIES.. I WILL GET THEM ALL TOGETHER..
What is the animal report. DEAD.. ALL OF THEM.. THERE IS SO MUCH ROADKILL
I saw a beetle that you could throw a saddle on and ride, I know it's in the Insect family but my gosh you have to give me credit when they are that big.
The new ward is going ok and we meet with the bishop this wednesday, I'll let you know.
Wow 13 months down, time just seems to go faster and faster.
well keep up the good work and I will see you in no time.
Have a great week and I'll talk to you soon, love you Dad

I AM GOING TO WRITE JOSH THIS WEEK.. I HOPE ALL IS GOING WELL!!
HAPPY 4TH!!!!!!!!!