Monday, April 18, 2011

From Aunt Omique

Skylar, I always follow your sight. blog thingy. (I'm so computer illiterate it's not even funny). I really want to let you know Skylar,that when I read over the things that your doing and accomplishing, and I see how you overcome the many challenges as if they're nothing,I want you to know how truely proud of you I am. You've always been awesome!! With all that you were doing here, the music, working , graduating, if nothing else, the jokes alone.....I always seem to get something out of your words you send home, and there are times Skylar I really feel like I need a lift. I know that everyone is faced with different problems and that the blessings are there if we we open our hearts to see them, You are one of my blessings, It's easy to do what you're doing when your heart is where it is, and you're so good at it. I love you and miss you.. Aunt Monique