Friday, May 13, 2011

Letter from Bro. Howell

April 20, 2011

Here is the email I sent Elder Skybuck.

Cam



Elder White,


Your letter to your family was awesome, please copy me on those anytime you can so that I can stay in the loop and feel of your great spirit. Sounds like you are doing amazing, a good companion makes all the difference (now you can see why some husbands are miserable and some are happy all the time—it is all in the companion that you are with) J Sorry for the marriage humor. Well life here has been awesome, I really appreciated the Red Post Card congratulating us on Blake. He is doing really good and starting to grow and pretty soon we will start working on PMG with him. (and the chip shot too).

The Quorum is doing really well, Cody should have his call any minute and Bishop just sent me a text saying that Joe’s papers have arrived at Church Headquarters. Dallin is ready to rock and pretty soon the quorum is going to be completely different. It already feels different because we have 10 members in the quorum and a lot of them are just 16. They have really stepped up to the plate and are participating the way that they should. We are heading to the Temple tonight to see the Easter Pageant, I wish you were here to join us but I’m sure you wouldn’t be able to sit still-- you would be out talking to all the non-members and trying to share the gospel.

Well don’t shed a tear but the Chrysler 300 is gone, I traded it in for a 2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee and I must say that I am a happier man. Of course it is all dark with Black leather so that I can keep my mafia thing going.

Take luck and keep up the good work! Sure love you bud!

Brother Howell